I went on a short holiday to Paris a few months back. I’ve never been so I’m naturally excited but to be honest, I’m looking forward to visiting French pharmacies.
Here’s my relatively small haul. Some of these products are my staples and since they’re made in France, I figured they might be cheaper there. The others I’m going to test. Hopefully, I’d be able to write proper reviews about them. I need to be consistent in posting content tbh.
- Avene Hydrance Light – haven’t tried this yet cos I’m still emptying my Wildleaf Hibiscus Facial cream (which I love, but it’s only available in the Philippines)
- Musti Eau de Soin – Baby smell in a bottle. I’ve been using this for years. If you guys want to know what I smell like, have a sniff of this. I alternate this with the Zara Mini as my everyday scent.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL – My go-to sunscreen now. I love this, I should’ve bought more.
- Ialuset Creme – This is hyaluronic acid in cream form. I’d like to think this saved my dry skin. Been using this for months now and is a staple in my routine. I’ve asked my friend to buy me one when she went to Italy, and I stocked up when I went to France.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – I’ve only used this a handful of times, and I do notice that my skin has some sort of glow after. I’m surprised that it feels minty and fresh on the skin. I don’t like the smell though.
- Homeostick Lip Balm – No fuss moisturizing lip balm. I’m almost done with my first one and that’s just about a month after I started using it. 5/5 will repurchase!
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Usage Dry Oil – wanted to know that the hype is all about and I GET IT. I only sparingly use it cos I have an everyday body oil ( I use Palmers Cocoa Butter body oil) Also, diz ezpensive so hehe
*Those without numbers are freebies from the pharmacy ‘cept for Ialuset and Caudalie